Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated: March 28th, 2021
What is the cost to register on this site?
Nothing. There are no registration fees for buyers or sellers.
How much does it cost for sellers to place listings?
Do you have tips for sellers posting listings?
Yes! We've got a page of pro-tips to help you maximize your listing on our site. Check it out!
My listing has SOLD, what do I do?
First of all, congratulations! To mark your listing as sold, go to your My Account page, click the My Active Listings link and click the SOLD icon next to the listing you wish to mark as sold. When you do this, three things will happen:
- Your listing will have a sold indicator on browsing pages plus a large SOLD sticker image on the ad page
- Your contact and user account information, listing contact form, and listing price are removed from the listing page.
- Your listing will be removed from the website in 3 months
My listing hasn't SOLD, what do I do?
Is this site secure?
Yes. Our entire site is protected by the latest SSL encryption technology. We also protect our visitors using Cloudflare’s WAF, DDoS protection, and SSL from all types of online threats.
How do I find what I'm looking for?
You have several options:
- We offer a quick search form on the front page for you to enter keywords to search.
- We offer an Advanced Search page for you to refine your search criteria.
- We offer browsing filters when you are browsing by category.
- If you already know what you are looking for you can browse the categories.
Can I save items to revisit later?
Yes. You can maintain your own "favorites" list within your account. Each listing on our site has an "add to favorites" link. Simply click that link and we will add that item to your favorites list.
What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
You can set up search filters within your account area. Our site will then screen all new listings, as they are placed on the site, and if an item is listed that meets your filter (search) criteria, we will automatically send you an email notification.
How do buyers and sellers communicate with each other?
We provide buyers with the ability to contact the seller through a form that is accessible on each of the seller's listing pages. The seller will then be notified by email of the buyer's questions and the seller can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The seller can choose to keep their email address anonymous.